ANYONE'S Help on Identifying Prop - Re Post

tahoejag

Petty Officer 1st Class
Looked everywhere on the net, etc. an cannot seem to find what size prop this is, # on hub is 130205 (also two additional #'s on hub are D115 and 381A which may b reconditioned #'s?) 3 blade alum with pressed in hub. Appreciate anyone's feedback!

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: ANYONE'S Help on Identifying Prop - Re Post

Let's go at this from a different direction. Have you run it? If so, results? Pic?

tahoejag

Petty Officer 1st Class

Let's go at this from a different direction. Have you run it? If so, results? Pic?

I have not ran it. It measures to have 14" diameter.

Attachments

• D115 on hub.jpg
    D115 on hub.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 14in dia.jpg
    14in dia.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 381A on hub.jpg
    381A on hub.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 130205 on hub.jpg
    130205 on hub.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0

QC

Supreme Mariner

If the thought was to use it with your Alpha, then I'd run it and just see what happens. If you have decent data from your 21 you may be able to guess pitch by comparing the data. If you get more RPM then it's probably a 17 or 19, if you get less, then . . . But I doubt it's a 23. If you are looking to sell it, do the same, and sell it with results compared to your 21 in the ad. I am guessing you're almost done boating this season though, so, there you go . . . Good luck.

P.S. This all assumes you're good at searching the net with those numbers.

tahoejag

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks QC...friend's interested in it and is probably gonna take it as is and c what happens. We plugged the #'s in and nothing came up on the net at all??? It does fit an alpha/merc drive though so don't work out for him, probably have as a spare.