look at this monster starcraft

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
2yziqg0.jpg

erdabo.jpg

xqbz9z.jpg

I have passed this boat a hundred times in the last three years...finally decided to stop and take some pictures

its was started to be worked on, then stopped, the transom wood is out...and the motor and outdrive are gone...big big boat!!

bob

InMotion

Commander
Re: look at this monster starcraft

Nice! You gettin' another one??!!! :D I noticed that it also has folliage growing in the middle of the boat... I'm sensing a theme with you! :)

J.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

no way...i spent 2 hours digging out the outdrive from under the ground..and it looks like the port axle hubs and part of the trailer frame is under earth...they kept pushing dirt and debris over the emabankment for so many years it finally started building up against the boat... gonna need the farmer to drag is about four feet out so i can cut the axel off and instal a new one.... i was chainsawing trees that rooted UNDER the trailer!!

after I dug out the outdrive.,.I noticed there is a set of earmuffs on it!!! he must have been running it after he parked it!!!!

I feel like an archeologist

bob

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

We often say that a boat has good bones for a re-build. But we don't mean dino bones. :p

How long do you figure before she's disinterred?

PS94

Petty Officer 1st Class

Are you getting this one? It's a nice big boat, and looks less buried than your other gem!

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

Are you getting this one? It's a nice big boat, and looks less buried than your other gem!

no, I have just seen it so many times driving by, wondering if it was fiberglass or aluminum...finally went to check today...

its too massive for my desires....just posted it because you guys like em!! ha ha

it doesnt matter how much stuff is growing...all the non aluminum stuff inside any older hull is getting replaced anyway....

the secret is getting aluminum and good rivets....and good paint is an added plus.....

bob

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Yikes probably take a fortune in new foam to keep it afloat. Big a giant project bu just might be a hidden jewel for someone.