tournament shirt

Lloydramdeen

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Anyone knows where I can get one of these shirts like what the fishing pros (on the outdoor channel) wear? Usually has the decals i.e " Triton Boats, Citgo, Mercury etc..I have looked all over the net, but none like this.Thanks.

delta breeze

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: tournament shirt

Not really sure,But I see your in Jamaica??I'm looking for good local info for a trip.I don't really like the tourist scene!I've met some local Bahamians in the states and go to Exuma every year to take care of there Aircraft.Do you know any aircraft owners??I think my email is posted on my profile.Thank for any info. Delta Breeze<br /> P.S. There are alot of BASS tournaments on my lake.They are always waking me up at 5:30 am so I'll Ask THEM.

quantumleap

Master Chief Petty Officer

Start catching 10 pound Largemouths on a regular basis, and they'll give you one!!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

470170.jpg
<br /><br /> http://www.mercurydockstore.com/cgi...&search=action&template=Templates/search.html

Lloydramdeen

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Originally posted by delta breeze:<br /> Not really sure,But I see your in Jamaica??I'm looking for good local info for a trip.I don't really like the tourist scene!I've met some local Bahamians in the states and go to Exuma every year to take care of there Aircraft.Do you know any aircraft owners??I think my email is posted on my profile.Thank for any info. Delta Breeze<br /> P.S. There are alot of BASS tournaments on my lake.They are always waking me up at 5:30 am so I'll Ask THEM.

Lloydramdeen

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Deltabreeze<br /><br />Thanks for the response. Sorry I dont know anyone with private aircraft.not many here anyway.Negril is a nice place to hang out. A little more casual than say Montego or Ocho Rios.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by wahoo51:<br /> the fishing pros
LMFAO!!!!<br /><br /><br />"Professional fishermen".....unless they work on a Tuna boat or such they are NOT pro fishermen....just a bunch of losers that need to get a job.<br /><br />"Professional Fisherman" - what a crock....kinda like being a professional jump rope skipper.

cuzner

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Try bass pro shop online.<br /><br /> Jim

quantumleap

Master Chief Petty Officer

bomar- I believe Kevin Vandam has averaged earnings of about $112,000 a year over the past 14 years catching bass on the weekends, so if that's the case, I want to be a loser too. I don't think he probably needs to get another job with career earnings of over 1.5 million dollars.