Heres a look outside on Oct 4 12 in SW Saskatchewan

dozerII

Admiral
As the title says YUK strated a little yesterday with rain, now this. Last weekend i was at the lake for the last time, sitting in the boat in a t-shirt fishing.

snow002.jpg

snow001.jpg

Bigprairie1

Commander
Re: Heres a look outside on Oct 4 12 in SW Saskatchewan

whooo hooo.....I've got to chuckle at that a bit. My mother-in-law and some of my inlaws live in (Regina) Saskatchewan and they will be feeling that.
Is that early for this time of year?
BP:)

Summer Fun

Banned

:eek:, Please keep that white stuff up there.

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

I've been where I am for a long time...it's feeling wintry way too soon here...I'm thinking we're all in for an unusually cold season.

rbh

Fleet Admiral

No snow but frost again this morning.
Looks like most of southern BC is in a cold (in the mornings), clear and dry pattern for awhile, but we all know thats going to come to an end very soon!

emoney

Commander

I'm sorry, but are all the moving trucks taken up there???? Geeze louisE! I noticed pictures yesterday from North Dakota and Montana showing some real snow already mounding up. Shudder the thought.

While I haven't always lived in Florida, the "other 1/2" of my life was spent in Kentucky, even then we didn't get that much snow up there, and usually only in late January through February. I couldn't imagine contending with it starting in October. That's just crazy talk.

Bigprairie1

Commander

....things are continuing to hold nicely out here in the PNW/Victoria- B.C. Looks like we are going to get into the 20's?C (thats about 70?F+ in 'american') here over the weekend with nothing but sun in sight. Thats pretty much perfect temps for me...not too hot and not too cold and great for outdoor fall projects.
As Rob mentioned tho'....when that rainforest rain starts to head in....its a bit of a drag:(, not this weekend tho'.:D
BP:);)

bekosh

Lieutenant

no-darth_vader.jpg

dozerII

Admiral

It warmed up nicely once the snow stopped yesterday and it all melted away, but this morning it is -7c. I heard on the radio yesterday the same system that brought us out snow dumped 25 cm, 10" in Manitoba, glad we missed that.

r.j.dawg

Ensign

It warmed up nicely once the snow stopped yesterday and it all melted away, but this morning it is -7c. I heard on the radio yesterday the same system that brought us out snow dumped 25 cm, 10" in Manitoba, glad we missed that.

Yup, your weather system made it all the way to Northern Ontario. This was Kenora on Thursday.

229.jpg

Jeep Man

Commander

Usually we go to the cottage for Thanksgiving weekend, but as the forecast called for near freezing temperatures, rain and possibility of snow, we figured the last boat excursion of the season would be less than comfortable. Opted to stay home and pull the boat out next weekend.

FlaCowboy

Ensign

Dang-it...that means the Snow Birds will be infiltrating my neck of the woods very soon :facepalm:

SWD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yuup. Time to head into the heated shop or garage and get cracking on some winter projects. Man do I have a ton of them! Hey before you know it'll be xmas, then valentines, St Pats and finally Spring!

82rude

Rear Admiral

day 2 of snow here.started yesterday for a couple of inches ,melted and am looking out the window now and snowing again.sleds ready to go and boat gets put to bed at end of month.should be easier to track moose on the 4 wheeler right now as their snowshoes are huge,lol.