just bought a 1991 Bayliner Capri from original owner

DTVDRAGON

Cadet
hello guys,well bought this bayliner off a dentist who had bought it brand new, he was a very fussy guy and always had it stored in a heated shop out at there lake,never left that lake and this boat looks like brand new,He has the manual for it but needs to get it next time they go out,but in meantime I was wondering if someone could point me to manual?
engine serial number is 0D442796 ...MCM 3.0LTR
Drive serial is 0D494655
Transon serial is 0D531774
I need to winterize it and need to do some reading on this boat as it is my first inboard. only thing that didnt work was the horn but that was an easy fix with a tap of a screw driver lol, this guy had more money than he knew how to repair things, so anytime it needed work he would take it to the shop wich was a 30 minute drive from his cabin. also looking for the cockpit cover as this one got lost he said, but came with a storage and a travel tarp
any other info or help you vcan give will be appreciated thanx

NYBo

Admiral
Re: just bought a 1991 Bayliner Capri from original owner

Take a look at this thread. There are links to some online manuals.

Do you have a MerCruiser motor/outdrive? I think the originals in that boat were OMC, but MerCruiser replacements would definitely be better.

The cockpit cover will likely need to be custom made, but you may be able to get it from Leta's Top Shop.

DTVDRAGON

Cadet

Take a look at this thread. There are links to some online manuals.

Do you have a MerCruiser motor/outdrive? I think the originals in that boat were OMC, but MerCruiser replacements would definitely be better.

The cockpit cover will likely need to be custom made, but you may be able to get it from Leta's Top Shop.

Nope its a mercruiser not the OMC ,and thankyou so much for the leads!! very much appreciated

azlakes

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The 91' has the sleekest lines ever put out by Bayliner, very Bond, James Bond.. congrats. There is a few pics of a red 91 floating around here somewheres..