Down to 3 boats, need help.

hammlfam

Seaman Apprentice
Hello<br /><br />I need your expertise. I'm looking for an Inboard boat that I can ski behind , Wakeboard and tube behind. It will also need a tower. <br /><br />I'm down to 3 boats.<br /><br />1. Malibu Sunscape(V drive) LSV 21ft. It has a 340 horse with alot of bells and whistles for 45k giving me 15k for my boat.<br /><br />2. Tige 22I typeR(direct drive) 22ft. It has a 335 hrse also well loaded down. I got them down to 42 with them giving me 15k for my boat.<br /><br />3. Centurion Avalanche C4 22ft with a 315hrse. Of course, it has alot of nice options as well. Here's the kicker with this one. The list price was around 53k. We NEVER talked actual price or what he was giving me for my boat. I told him to just give the LOWEST price now, becuase I didn't want to play the game. He came back with a difference of 27K. That means, assuming he also gave me 15k for my boat, that he lowered his price on that to 42k.<br /><br />I need help, I like all 3 boats and I'm looking for any feedback that might help me make a decision. I know that altimate decision must come from within, but any feedback would be helpful.<br /><br />Thanks<br />Jef

NCOffSeason

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Down to 3 boats, need help.

I have heard nothing but good things about the Malibu (Or BU for short). That's my 2 cents.<br /><br />I would suggest posting this question on the discussion boards at www.wakeworld.com and www.wakeboarder.com. I'm sure someone there can give you the advice you seek.

HEDJUG

Cadet

Check the cost of a V-Drive replacement. it is usually pretty hefty.

KCook

Lieutenant Commander

All 3 have their fans. I would test drive the Centurion and Malibu, let that decide it.<br /><br />Kelly Cook