Where Can i Find Used Exhaust Manifolds or discounted onees for 1999 5.0 Mercruiser

I have a1999 Searay 215 Express Cruisrer and i was having alot of trouble with performance and gas milage so i rebuiilt the carb myself. it made a huge difference snf took care of the problems i had..I want to say thanks for everyones helo on here. i cant believe that i got 58 mph out of her...and before i get with alot of questions, it was a hand held radar gun that was right on..
Now on to the question i need answered, I have been getting alot of white smoke coming out of the exhaust when i am at the dock and going thru no wake zones. i have with the help of you all on here narrowed it down to the exhaust and risers..does anyone know where to get them used for a good price? my engine is a 1999 5.0 mercruiser..i tried going to ebay and typing in "1999 mercruiser exhaust manifolds" and nothing comes up. if i cant find used does anyone know where to get them where they are cheaper? please let me know something..thanks in advance

90stingray

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Where Can i Find Used Exhaust Manifolds or discounted onees for 1999 5.0 Mercruis

Instead try a search of mercruiser exhaust manifolds... skip the 1999. Or maybe sbc mercruiser manifolds. Be more general. Try a Google search... there are lots of companies out there. Heck, look here on iboats! If you get the GLM brand... skip the green paper gaskets and buy merc metallic gaskets. Goodluck.