Need Some House Sitters!!!

coastalrichard

Lieutenant
Will be in Biloxi the weekend of October 26-29 for business :)facepalm:). If anyone has the time on their hands, I could use some help with keeping the cats feed, guarding the boat, watching the house, etc. I noticed in another thread that there is a group of folks that have done this service for Kenmyfam in the past. Any takers?

nlain

Commander
Re: Need Some House Sitters!!!

Sounds like a party down South is in the makings with play in the Gulf.

aspeck

Staff member

Ask and you shall receive! Temps turning colder, time to snow bird it! KEWL!

WIMUSKY

Staff member

What Art said........:)

FlaCowboy

Ensign

Be sure the boat is full of fuel, the fridge is full of beer and make sure the cat can survive a day or so on it`s own and I will be there...:D

emoney

Commander

Also, what kind of meat will be in the freezer? It's not a "bring your own lobster" thing, is it? One last question; how close are you to the local "female dancer establishment"?

emoney

Commander

Wait a minute!!!! I just realized that this is some type of subliminal advertising for a Cat House, isn't it?

FlaCowboy

Ensign

I heard he has a "pole" in the mancave...I wonder if it is a dancer pole or a scratching pole...? :eek:

FlaCowboy

Ensign

:eek: Second thought...I don`t know if I have enough one dollar bills to feed "that" kind of "cat" ... :eek: :D

nwcove

Admiral

I heard he has a "pole" in the mancave...I wonder if it is a dancer pole or a scratching pole...? :eek:

as per another thread......is the pole reversing....end of the world??? richard is bailing? lol

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Meeeeooooowwwww! I did serve lobster over the weekend...it's gone. The cats are OK overnight. The pole...I'll leave that one to ya'll:eek:

aspeck

Staff member

Don't worry about the freezer, there is fresh cat in the house! Tastes like chicken, or miniature giraffes. All we need is a llama and we would be set!

rbh

Fleet Admiral

I fly into were??
And who's picking me up? :D

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Well...you don't have many choices...a puddlejumper to Apalach from...??? Then...Rental???:(

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Whats a Apalach, is that anything like a potlatch?

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Oh now you tell me !!!!!! :facepalm: I am already back in Korea.
You need to give some more notice next time so I can arrange my business trips around it. :D

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Oh now you tell me !!!!!! :facepalm: I am already back in Korea.
You need to give some more notice next time so I can arrange my business trips around it. :D

As usual, Ken, you're absolutely correct...where are my manners? After all, your hospitality is allowing all the rest of us to hone our party skills.

Come on everyone...join me in showing Ken our appreciation for the use of his place so much...

​THANKS KEN!!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

As usual, Ken, you're absolutely correct...where are my manners? After all, your hospitality is allowing all the rest of us to hone our party skills.

Come on everyone...join me in showing Ken our appreciation for the use of his place so much...

​THANKS KEN!!!

Hilarious !!!!!!:D