need help picking out a boat

ohfishcat

Seaman Apprentice
ive been looking at boats i like 1993-2000 sea ray sundancers 230/240,,,with the v berth/ bathroom/sink stove/aft cab,,,,,,,i gues i was wondering if there is a shorter version of that kind of boat,,,,,,,these are really really tall and massive,,,,didnt know if any manufacturers made any boats like that but maybe a a shorter lighter version of that,,,,,,,im tall 6/5 and i can stand inside the cabin of these boats,,,dont want nothing i gotta crawl in but maybe stooping down would be ok

guess im worried about all the weight also, cause i have a trailblazer and a silverado to pull with,,that and it would be nice to be able to put it in the garage,,,my garage is 9 ft inside,,8ft door

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Re: need help picking out a boat

,im tall 6/5 and i can stand inside the cabin of these boats,,,dont want nothing i gotta crawl in but maybe stooping down would be ok

guess im worried about all the weight also, cause i have a trailblazer and a silverado to pull with,,that and it would be nice to be able to put it in the garage,,,my garage is 9 ft inside,,8ft door

I don't think there's a cuddy or cabin boat that fits your wants. Anything you can get through an 8' door is going to be very short on headroom.