What process was used get to this look on the inside of this gamefisher?

juswannafish

Recruit
Ok so I'm not going to start another gamefisher rebuild thread. There are plenty of them here for me to study but I do however want to know how that finish is achieved on the interior of the gamefisher in pic. I mean the little blue accent in paint or fiberglass. What is that? Its driving me crazy seeing it on boats and not knowing how its achieved. What is it called at least. I can search from there. The two first pics were before and the second two were after. I copied them off a craigslist posting in Houston were a boat repair guy was showing his work. I dont think the guy would explain what and how its done so I'm here asking the question.

Attachments

• SAM_0883.jpg
    SAM_0883.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_0884.jpg
    SAM_0884.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_0902.jpg
    SAM_0902.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_0907.jpg
    SAM_0907.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 2

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: What process was used get to this look on the inside of this gamefisher?

Ok so I'm not going to start another gamefisher rebuild thread. There are plenty of them here for me to study but I do however want to know how that finish is achieved on the interior of the gamefisher in pic. I mean the little blue accent in paint or fiberglass. What is that? Its driving me crazy seeing it on boats and not knowing how its achieved. What is it called at least. I can search from there. The two first pics were before and the second two were after. I copied them off a craigslist posting in Houston were a boat repair guy was showing his work. I dont think the guy would explain what and how its done so I'm here asking the question.

white base... any paint will do.. i think rustoleum on that one....

then a gun with almost no pressure... gravetyfeed... you just get a stream coming out the nozzle, and you flick your wrist to kind of splash the stream around....

you can also get kinda the same results by flicking a blue coated paint brush at it,,, but its not quite the same.

cheers
oops