Looking for a Tonneau Cover for Doral Prestancia 28

Sojo001

Recruit
Hi,

We are a new owner of a Doral Prestancia 28 and are looking for a tonneau cover for it. We just noticed that it has the buttons for a tonneau cover but didn't get one.
Anyone have one or know where we could get a cover? Thanks

Sojo001

Recruit
Re: Looking for a Tonneau Cover for Doral Prestancia 28

Thanks, we appreciate the information and will contact the links you provided. Just for info, our boat is a 2006 and it's our first twin engine boat, we had a Monticello before this one.

Thanks again

interesting. looks like my top is made by ANP too because the snaps have "Gille Michel" on them.

they are significantly cheaper than Ostlers. seems they both use factory patterns. i may have to give ANP a try. anyone have feedback? shipping to the states no probs? fit?

Sojo001

Recruit

interesting. looks like my top is made by ANP too because the snaps have "Gille Michel" on them.

they are significantly cheaper than Ostlers. seems they both use factory patterns. i may have to give ANP a try. anyone have feedback? shipping to the states no probs? fit?

Hi,

I have ordered the cover from ANP and it is supposed to be delivered in 2 weeks, I'll let you know.

the season is coming to an end, and i have a trip coming up, so i placed the order!
i sure hope it works out for the both of us! fingers crossed...

Sojo001

Recruit

Just an update, we received the tonneau cover from ANP but unfortunately it didn't fit our boat. They said it was the correct size based on their specs and couldn't provide up with any other size. They did refund our money. It was the end of the season so we are going to wait until the spring and then have a local boat cover company make a custom cover.

Can't wait until the spring.

I'd like to follow up as well.

I received the complete bimini and windows for my Elegante, from ANP. It took me 2 or 3 weekends to get it on (8 hours/day!). I was totally convinced the canvas was not cut correctly. But after adjusting the support rods and figuring out an order of snaps/pieces, it did fit. not perfect, but probably as good as the original. I assumed my original shrunk, but i think the canvases are just made to be really tight. the imperfect fit could easily be from slightly bent support rods or imperfect boat alignment.

There were a few mistakes though. Actually, there were mistakes for most of the order. When ordering, you can choose the model/year, the color, and whether you want snaps pre-installed. The only thing they got right was the model/year (at first i thought they got this wrong too!). The bimini was the wrong color and the snaps were pre-installed even though i wanted to do them myself.

Now my bimini no longer matches the other 7 pieces (2x teak covers for swim platform and bow loungers, 4 window/hatch covers, and cockpit cover). After discussing the issue with ANP, they agreed to make the 7 pieces to match the new bimini, at a discounted price that i thought was fair. I just received those 7 pieces but haven't tried them on.

As for the snaps being pre-installed, i'm so-so on it. It would be pretty hard to install all the snaps correctly (the first hole i punch would probably take me 4 weekends of measuring before committing). Having them pre-installed (especially around the windshield where the snaps can slide) makes things easier. I have a some snaps that won't reach that need to be moved, but overall probably worth having them pre-installed.

Mistakes happen, but what counts is how they handled them. I was worried, but they are the real deal and I would recommend them. Great prices and good quality.