Rear roller and drain plug

Cards2323

Recruit
My 2007 Stratos 486 sf when trailered the drain plug is sitting on top of the rear trailer roller. The trailer is the original from the factory. I can't remove the drain plug. I use the rear roller for the motor support brace when hauling so I wouldn't want to remove it. There isn't any adjustments on the tongue to move the winch.
Any ideas???
I would post pics but boat is in storage.
Thanks

Re: Rear roller and drain plug

with out a picture its hard to imagine that you can not remove the drain plug even if the plug is right over the roller. on my stratos (diffrent model) its better to remove the plug first or the motor brace will get in the way but as it takes very little room to pull the plug im not understanding the problem. they do many diffrent styles of plugs so maybe a diffrent one will work better. i have a plain jane flip out type that i flip then turn ccw a few times and pull it out (turning ccw will loosen the plug so you dont have to fight it then turn cw when you install it before flipping the lever). no idea how you are using the motor surport if the boats is on the roller. realy we needs pictures to see what the problem is.