1975 Reinell V2101

willis18

Recruit
New to the group, lurking for a while but this is my first post.

My wife and I just got ourselves into a nice 1975 Reinell V2101 (has a very clean mercruiser 165 in it) to use on Lake Superior and around Mn.

I have scoured the internet and cannot find any information on the boat. Specifically I am looking to see what size gas tank it has in it? Anyone here know where I may be able to find this information? I have searched this forum as well with no luck. Thanks for your time.

Boat2.jpg

Attachments

• Boat1.jpg
    Boat1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0

willis18

Recruit
Re: 1975 Reinell V2101

New to the group, lurking for a while but this is my first post.

My wife and I just got ourselves into a nice 1975 Reinell V2101 (has a very clean mercruiser 165 in it) to use on Lake Superior and around Mn.

I have scoured the internet and cannot find any information on the boat. Specifically I am looking to see what size gas tank it has in it? Anyone here know where I may be able to find this information? I have searched this forum as well with no luck. Thanks for your time.

View attachment 167521

Anyone??

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Re: 1975 Reinell V2101

If you can get at the sender, there may be a plate on the tank near it that has the capacity. Unfortunately, the original Reinell company that built your boat went under years ago so not sure if the current Reinell would have your info.

We used to own a 24' 1975 Reinell. Was a decent boat. Not great quality but it served its purpose.