Crownline 250 CR boat documents?!

*Crownline*

Recruit
Hello, we bought a Crownline 250 CR (765) but we don?t have any boat documents like length, boat type and other basic data. Maybe has someone documentation on this boat?
Thanks in advance
Philipp

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Re: Crownline 250 CR boat documents?!

I need the year and I may be able to help out, PM me if needed....

A 92 250 CR has these specs

LOA 26' 8" Beam 102" Approx. Weight 5600 LBS Fuel capacity 80 GAL Dead Rise 18 DEG

*Crownline*

Recruit

Thanks, I have a 1992 crownline 765 or also 250CR.

*Crownline*

Recruit

And exist for the 1992 250 Cr Crownline a construction plan and a wiring plan of the electronics?

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

ok so I guessed right then, I need to go get a lottery ticket!

now you are on your own though construction plans are long gone, you could try the manufacturer but they have changed hands and will likely be able to give you little support, the same is true for the electrical but lets face it this is not rocket science, the electrical in boats is pretty simple and very common among all boat manufacturers so if you tell us specifically what you are trying to do we can help you out.

Also you say your boat is a 765, nobody cares, you have a 92 Crownline 250CR that gives us the boat you have and all anyone really cares about other then the motor and outdrive combo, Crownline didn't then nor does it now have a standard outdrive and motor combo they build boats to the purchasers specifications, so the only other info we like to know is what did your boat get for a motor and outdrive.

Another tidbit of info that should be important to you is that the age of your boat would indicate that the primary construction materials are wood and fiberglass, and so this means that you really need to take a look at the stringers and transom for the possibility of wood rot, hopefully your boat has been cared for and you have no issues. But to be honest even a modern boat that has not been taken care of will have the very same problem, but by educating yourself of what to look for you can learn something about the previous owners care of your boat.

Please take a little time and tell us where you are and about yourself and your boat as well!