retourqued head bolts they was loose feelin

Greg Lawrence

Petty Officer 1st Class
had my motor re-ringed, ran my boat around 19 hours or so, and remembered the stoopid head gasket re-tourque. so last weekend i tourqed them all to 18 lbs folliwing the sequence. i almost got 2 turns out of one bolt! this worries me, could anything have happened? have i caught it in time?

sloopy

Commander
Re: retourqued head bolts they was loose feelin

I think it increased the redneck gramner!!, whats the compression (I just got a cool electronic testor it tells me the reading on a little screan :) ) ?? sounds ok

Greg Lawrence

Petty Officer 1st Class

welp, its a gunna come a terd floater soon, so i caint be checkin my motor every fiftheen minutes k? them plugs are a holdin the pressin real gewd i think. jus the other days it was readin to me on the presser 130,135,128 so its gewd enoughf. me and this old boy down the road r gunna check the plugs tommorrow and see iff one be fowled in out. oh , what was the questchin again?

Greg Lawrence

Petty Officer 1st Class

yeah i forgot and had to read the posts agian. yeah i broke the motor with double oil last week, so compressin will go up soon says the greasy monkey who werks on my boat.its already done gone from 120 to 135, thats about 15 per cents! good thing too cuz it cost alot of cents.

Greg Lawrence

Petty Officer 1st Class

yeah you got a high tek gadjet dontcha? a screan is nice, it tells you like a good clock. the other clocks with them wires in it suck. hows a guy sposed to know where the wires land? my presser testin gage dont tell me squat, it just bounces them wire all around. hey but i keep forgettin to do a press test with my throttle all the way forward, do that make a change in them numbers?

sloopy

Commander

HMN.. you want me to do a test for you no WAY it will get all dirty and stuff!!
think.gif
I got an idea how about you get your own!

sloopy

Commander

finger.gif
I like my watch!

jfbiv

Cadet

Dangit now Sloopy, let the other kids play with yer toys and quit being selfish.

Greg Lawrence

Petty Officer 1st Class

I HAVE ONE BUT IT IS LIKE THE INTER NETS. ALL CONFUSED AND IT BEEPS AT ME ALL THE TIME, DING! LIKE THAT. THE COMPUTER IS SO WEIRD, IT DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT WANTS, THATS WHY I LIKE MY DOG. HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS. JUST TODAY THOUGH HE RAN OUTSIDE WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR AND JUMPED 5 FOOT IN THE AIR ONTOP OF THE BOATS FRONT PART IT IS JACKED UP REAL HIGH RIGHT NOW, SO IT WILL DRIAN ALL THE WATER OUT OF THE BOAT. WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU IS IT HAS GOOD COMPRESSIN SO MUCH THAT MY DOG EVEN KNOWS THAT! HE IS READY FOR BOAT RIDIN FOR SHURE. NOW TOMMORROW HE MAY JUST WANT TO LAY AROUND AND/OR DRINK WATER.

sloopy

Commander

I have the dennis conner stars and striped watch from citazin! cost $250.00 when I got it! never any problems! had it for 4 years now love that watch... I talk to it too.<br />
watch.jpg
<br />mine has a leather band,

Greg Lawrence

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dang, i dont even have a watch, i spunted all my moneys on my boat and motor.