1973 Glencoe 17ft Trihull- floor,stringers,engine mounts and transom- all rotten

I'm namning this boat "One Sandwich Shy" as that almost decribes the family. Any way, I bought this boat for $300 w/trailer. I knew it was going to take work repairing it as seeing the upholstry needing to be done and stepping on the floor and feeling that "spongy" sag under my feet. I knew restoring this boat was going to be a challenge but I'm up to it as I've restored atleast 8 airplanes that are still operating safetly. After I got the boat home into my driveway, I pulled the plug and to my amazement about 30 gals of water came rushing forth:facepalm:. Seeing that, I kew it wasn't good. Appearently the prior owner(s) did not cover it and left the trailer bow down and the plug in so the water accumulated could not drain thus rotting all of the exposed wood components. I removed the floor and found that the stringers, enging mounts and transom were also rotted. My plan is to cut out the stringers,engine mounts and transom and replace all of the wood and glass it all back in and encapusulating them entirely so no water can ever come in contact with them again. The manufacturer had left many open spots of bare wood exposed. After that I also plan on rewiring the whole boat with up to date materials. Any thoughs as to what I should watch out for or do?