Selling my boat. Need help with price?

FreeBayliner4Us

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I hate to part with it but, I don't have the time to work on it and I need funds to replace the transmission in my truck. I am trying to figure out how much it is worth. The boat is like a time capsule. It is complete however it needs basic maintenance to be usable.

It is a 1968 Starcraft Holiday Deluxe. The trailer is a 1982 Ez Loader trailer.

793px-Starcraftb67015.jpg

790px-Starcraftb67016.jpg

DSCN3109.jpg

DSCN3108.jpg

DSCN3116.jpg

DSCN3149.jpg

So what do you guys think? I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I have no idea what it is worth. It doesn't run but, it wants too. I know the bellows need to be replaced, and the carb needs cleaning. One of the fuel filler lines for the fuel tanks need to be replaced. The previous owner disconnected the trim cylinders. I have not tested them to find out why.

So what is it worth? I need to sell it pretty quick unfortunately.

Alwhite00

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Selling my boat. Need help with price?

What engine & drive does it have? Unfortunately not worth a lot in it's present condition - Should get it running and the issues fixed to get more $$$ but it may be a wash but easier to sell.

LK

FreeBayliner4Us

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The boat has a GM 2.5 4cyl with a Mercruiser sterndrive. All are in good shape. I got the boat running right after I bought it. I will take the time to get it running again. The main thing it needs is to replace the bellows.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Your Holiday looks in great original condition, very nice!

Like Al said though, not running means not much $$. Even running well the market for a 44 year old, closed bow, IO, in the mid west region isn't very good at all. Maybe in the $1000-$1200 range if she runs? Half that if she doesn't.