1987 fisher sv 14 dlx

51ferguson

Recruit
Hello All,
I have been searching the internet and this forum for a while now trying to find out the weight capacities of my boat. I even called Tracker and the lady on the phone told me that they stopped making this model boat a few years ago and that she had no information on it. The boat is a 1987 sv 14 dlx made by fisher. It has a side console with the controls and is powered by a 1987 evinrude 28spl. The capacities sticker is very faded and about all I can make out is x number of persons or 670 lbs. I can not make out the # of person or the total # of lbs. for motor gear and persons. So with all of that said I am hoping that someone on this site has this model boat or knows someone that does or has some info or knows where i can find it. The HID# isfmc808656687 Thanks in advance and I will be watching for replies. Ihave already gained a lot of information from this site.

Thanks, Billy

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: 1987 fisher sv 14 dlx

4 People max + gear

A person was calculated at 150 lbs at the time that boat was built and the rest is gear.

51ferguson

Recruit

Thanks for your reply, now my next question. Is the motor and 6 gallon fuel tank considered gear or is that already figured in?
Thanks, Billy

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

The motor and the fuel can be considered as gear......... Google the USCG safe Loading rules.