Cajun questions, 1988 17' fish and ski, 3.0 inboard

normburns

Recruit
Just traded for this boat yesterday. Prior to the guy I got it from, someone had thoughtfully "removed" both of the Bottom Line units... probably to a flea market, or something. The unit on the dash, was a Tournament 310. The unit up on the bow, at the trolling motor, was one of the Tournament Leader series. Now, the question. I cannot find these units to buy, soooo, are there any units that would use the same power cables and transducers? I would prefer to NOT run all new lines, if I can avoid it. If not, does anyone have an idea where I might find these units for purchase?

Next question. coolers, cubbyholes, and live wells... can anyone help me figure out what is what, and how to use the live wells? I had a pontoon, with no live wells, and haven't a clue how to operate them, or where the switches are, or anything else.

So far I have discovered:
- a compartment, running across the deck, in front of the windshield. It looks like just a storage area, because I saw life jackets, some sort of wiring plug for the trolling motor (I think it is electric control, rather than hand or foot control).
- another compartment, running for and aft on the port side, under the lounge cushion. Looks like a great place to keep a couple of fishing rigs.
- port side, at the front of the lounge seat, behind the upper cushion, is a compartment. Doubt if it is a live well, but it could be like a glove box, or maybe a cooler (has a drain and plug).
- centerline of the boat, between the port and starboard sides of the walk through windshield, on the step, is a small compartment of some sort.
- centerline of the boat, rear of the passenger area, between the two fishing seats is another small compartment.

Anybody ever have an 88 fish and ski? Any help is appreciated.

Norm