Will This Carb fit?

Reinell-BRXL-191

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Will This Carb fit?

The 2111 Performer manifold is a square bore flange intake -meaning they are built with 4 small primary & secondary venturies and would normally require a Holley type carb.. The Rochester line of carbs are normally considered spread bore carbs - meaning they have 2 small primary and 2 large secondary venturies

Be cautious when choosing a carb, because Holley did make spread bore marine carbs, I personally would look at the Edelbrock 1409, it is designed for that engine and intake

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edelbrock-1...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d3499fa06&vxp=mtr

Now, you also need to consider if the linkage will fit, or if it will fit with modifications, that I cannot tell you, but I have never found a linkage I couldn't make usable with a little fab work... depends on your comfort level

You can see the difference in bores in this photo - they sell an adapter to make the spread bore fit a square bore, but they normally are frowned on, because they change the RPM of the intake and also cause other airflow problems - so to answer your question.. no, that carb will not fit your intake

spreadbore.jpg