Dock Follies

Harritwo

Chief Petty Officer
We have the whole family here at Castaway's in Astor Florida. We have been sightseeing on the water for most of the day andhave taken on fuel once already. When we get back to the campground and tie up the Boat, we are sitting on the deck cooking some steaks and just watching th traffic on the water. There is a group of people, most of them yelling and being obnoxious. Thy are dropping thier drawers and "mooning" boaters as they go by. It seems that they are on a boat and have run out of gas. The owner of the gas station i eating dinner at a restaruant and is closed. He is simply finishing his meal before he drives the block and a half to give the some fuel. They are highly agitated and are telling everyone their story and looking fr some sympathy.

They got no sympathy from me, I figure that if they run out of gas, are appearing intoxicated, and are tied up at a pier, maybe just maybe they wont hurt anyone.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Re: Dock Follies

uh.....

DWI, Trespassing and Indecent Exposure, all possible reasons why the PO-PO could be informed?

Ripfence

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Dock Follies

uh.....

DWI, Trespassing and Indecent Exposure, all possible reasons why the PO-PO could be informed?

I wouldn't be surprised if mooning got you on a sex offenders list around these parts.