Bimini top

t8764

Cadet
I have a 2006 tahoe Q6 with the factory bimini top and I lost a part for it that I cant seem to find. Here is a picture I anybody knows where to get it I would appreciate the help.
Erik DSCN1031.jpg

81_chapparel194

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Bimini top

check here on iboats under bimini tops and see if they show a parts diagram... not sure what that piece is or what it does as my bimini doesnt have anyhting like that.. is that a support arm connector or does that secure it to boat

MJG24

Seaman

iboats, ********, etc. Many online options. May try BassPro.

t8764

Cadet

The part is when you lay it down it holds the top up a little so it dosnt sit on the boat. I have looked at iboats bass pro ******** and just goggled it but cant come up with anything.

81_chapparel194

Petty Officer 1st Class

The part is when you lay it down it holds the top up a little so it dosnt sit on the boat. I have looked at iboats bass pro ******** and just goggled it but cant come up with anything.
not sure what site u mentioned that showed up as ******* but im assuming its a competitor that iboats blocks out lol but do you have the piece for the other side that you can post a pic of to give an idea what your looking for? or more detail like is it a rubber stopper or a long tubular brace or something

t8764

Cadet

0954_BIMINI_TOP_HINGE.jpgHere is the picture of the other side it is a quick release

t8764

Cadet

It dosnt have the pin it has a hole that goes around the pole and then the quick release fitting to hold it into the part attached to the boat. Kind of hard to explain but my 1st picture is the part that would go into the base mounted to the boat.
It fell into the water I was getting ready to head home and was laying the bimini down and I guess the allen key that hold it in place came loose into about 30 foot of water.
Thanks Erik

81_chapparel194

Petty Officer 1st Class

DSCN1031.jpg ok so which color arrow points to the piece you need? sorry to be a pest just trying to help you out

t8764

Cadet

I am missing the whole thing it all fell in the drink
Thanks
Erik