bimini - under or over boat cover

andrewnzinuk

Cadet
Hi

I have a four winns H180 with a Bimini. When putting the cover over the boat, should the Bimini be underneath the boat cover, or should the Bimini sit on top of boat cover. Thoughts? Thanks

greekfreek

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: bimini - under or over boat cover

If you are talking about a full cover I put mine under it. It would not fit right if it laid in top.

Expidia

Commander

Mine is under. I don't think I've ever seen one over.. Unless a Bimini is sitting high up those optional bimini supports. I've seen some boats being trailered under full cover, but the Bimini has its own cover and is on those supports.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hi

I have a four winns H180 with a Bimini. When putting the cover over the boat, should the Bimini be underneath the boat cover, or should the Bimini sit on top of boat cover. Thoughts? Thanks

It should be under your Bimini and your Bimini should have it's own boot cover.

andrewnzinuk

Cadet

Thanks Guys. 3-1 is the score. The Bimini has it's own zipped cover - hence I wondered why I see them under the main boat cover. I have seen some being trailered with the Bimini in it's zip cover sitting on top of the full boat cover, others are clearly under the main boat cover - so was just curious.

Also seen others where the boat cover is on - and Bimini is up - clearly the boat cover is designed for this. But was just interested when the Bimini was in the folded away position.

Thanks

Andrew