Happy Birthday i386!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Happy Birthday!

Go enjoy yourself and build a guitar amp, restore a boat or two, drive your truck but no fixing computer problems today because it's your birthday.

Oh where are the dogs? Not on the roof I hope :D

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Happy Birthday i386!

Happy birthday i386! I am having problems with my 8086. It is slow and won't load many programs. Any suggestions?
:eek::p:D

Hope you have a GREAT day!

i386

Captain

Thanks guys. We spent the day up in the North Georgia, and North Carolina mountains today. Had a great time. Tomorrow is travel to Portland OR for work next week. I've never been anywhere near the PNW so I'm looking forward to it.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Thanks guys. We spent the day up in the North Georgia, and North Carolina mountains today. Had a great time. Tomorrow is travel to Portland OR for work next week. I've never been anywhere near the PNW so I'm looking forward to it.

Ya picked a good week to come. The weather should be fabulous What will you be doing in Portland?

i386

Captain

Ya picked a good week to come. The weather should be fabulous What will you be doing in Portland?

Sorry to leave you hanging. Looks like I brought the hot weather with me too.

The company I work for is opening a store in the Pearl District. It was my job to install the network equipment and get the site connected back to our corporate network. We're doing these in lots of cool cities around the country. I was in Santa Monica just a few weeks before.

We did have some time off on Wednesday. I got to see the Japanese Garden, Columbia River gorge, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam and Timberline Lodge. Mt. Hood was the first snow covered mountain I've ever seen.