Sea Ray Boat Cover - need help!

Lck7960

Cadet
I am looking to buy a boat cover for my Sea Ray 185 sport. I have the snap on cover but would like to have another cover to put over it for protection when it is in the water and when it is stored in my yard. All I can find are covers that are for when you are pulling it on a trailer. I would like one that has a fits snug so it won't come off during a thunderstorm (when it is in water). Can anyone help????

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Re: Sea Ray Boat Cover - need help!

I am looking to buy a boat cover for my Sea Ray 185 sport. I have the snap on cover but would like to have another cover to put over it for protection when it is in the water and when it is stored in my yard. All I can find are covers that are for when you are pulling it on a trailer. I would like one that has a fits snug so it won't come off during a thunderstorm (when it is in water). Can anyone help????

Sort of a cover for a cover I take it?

Solittle

Fleet Admiral

Go to a canvas shop and have one custom made. That way you will get the best fit.

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner

If the cover willl stay on while trailering, it will certainely stay on during all storms. Some of those have straps would would not work as a mooring cover.

Since SeaRays are very popular, some Marine Stores carry custom fit covers. Check out BoatUS, as they have some made from the original patterns.