Manufracture year of Winner Intrigue 1700 with Alpha-one I/O 130 HP Merc cruiser.

Don Page

Recruit
Greetings. This is my first post. Yesterday I bought an Winner Intrigue 1700 inboard boat. My many web searches shows that the boat was only made in 1989 according to the NADA Guide on the web. The boat's title says the boat is an 1988. The NADA site shows the Intrigue 1700 for only1989 although the Winners were made from 1978 through 1989. To my questions. Given the NADA info., were I to show the NADA info. to the boat registration people at the boat Florida
tag/boat registration renewal office, can I get them to change the boats title to 1989 so as to show the boats correct year it was made?

Question 2. Do any of you know of the boat being made in any other year other than 1989?
I can post pix if needed

Thank you for your help.

etracer68

Ensign
Re: Manufracture year of Winner Intrigue 1700 with Alpha-one I/O 130 HP Merc cruiser.

NADA is just a guide, not always true, as to years of boats made. If the title says 1988, and that matches the HIN on the boat, then thats what you have. The HIN is generally in the upper right, on the back of the boat.
Welcome to IBoats.

NYBo

Admiral
Re: Manufracture year of Winner Intrigue 1700 with Alpha-one I/O 130 HP Merc cruiser.

Welcome to iboats!:cool:
NADA is just a guide, not always true, as to years of boats made. If the title says 1988, and that matches the HIN on the boat, then thats what you have. The HIN is generally in the upper right, on the back of the boat.
Welcome to IBoats.
And the last two digits are the model year.