Hello, from California

RustyShackleford

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hi, everyone. New member here.
I just signed up and can't wait to share boating stories and, hopefully, find some boating buddies in my area.
I boat on Lake Berryessa and plan to also visit Folsom Lake and Lake Tahoe. I own a 2012 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22' with a 60HP BigFoot and I love it. My family loves to just cruise around and go swimming around the boat. I have just started learning to fish and I am really enjoying it. Oh, and this is my first boat, so I will probably be asking a lot of questions. After searching, of course!:)

The Rooster

Ensign
Re: Hello, from California

Congratulations, "Rusty", but we won't believe it until you post pictures of your new toy !!!

old jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi Rusty, old jim is up north of you near Redding. Keep my pontoon at Whiskeytown lake. I am new
to pontoon boats and it is a whole different deal. It has been a real learning experience for me.
Regards, old jim

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

Welcome to iboats and pontoons, and you wont find a better place to be these people can answer just about any thing you can think of.

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome to the iBoats forum Rusty. We need pix!

Glenn

Old Screwball

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome from the 'lower' part of California. We are also Sun Tracker folk, we keep our 'toon' at our vacation house in Bullhead City, Az

The Lucky Dog

Recruit

Hello Rusty I run in New Malonies , New Hogan , Folsom and Delta I myself and new to forum . but a old tooner

Walter
2000 Lowe Tr224 w/90 hp merc