Off to the Emerald Isle

Jeep Man

Commander
As of today the Admiral and I have been married 35 years. Geez, I must have been 9 when I got hitched:p. For putting up with each others carp (mostly mine) for this long we decided to treat each other to a trip to Ireland. So on Saturday, we're flying across the pond. Something we've been talking about for years.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
Re: Off to the Emerald Isle

I wish you a very happy and plesant trip.

martin6651

Cadet

Bring your water proof's weather is crap here and not going to get any better. Apart from that have a good time.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Dublin is a great place to visit for a few days. Do the open top "hop on, hop off" bus tour with the driver doing the commentary. It;s great and very amusing !!! oh and don't forget the Guinness tour !!!
Mrs Ken and I were there last summer.
Take an umbrella !!!!

southkogs

Staff member

Happy anniversary ... 35 years is fantastic.

Jeep Man

Commander

Dublin is a great place to visit for a few days. Do the open top "hop on, hop off" bus tour with the driver doing the commentary. It;s great and very amusing !!! oh and don't forget the Guinness tour !!!
Mrs Ken and I were there last summer.
Take an umbrella !!!!

Already have the hop-on/ hop-off tickets. Guiness tour is definitely on the agenda, as well as the Jameson Whiskey tour. Will also see the Giants Causeway in the North, the Stiffy by the Liffey, and maybe the Leprachaum Museum:)