Starmada Representing.....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Starmada Representing.....

The first two resto blog entries and both Starcrafts. Fitting since tin was around long before the "other" stuff. Congrats are well deserved by NB and LL for breaking the ice and setting a high standard in the Resto Blogs. :D:D

jbcurt00

Staff member

Sorry I missed your post to the blog, saw LL's last week. Well done!

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

Where is this blog? How do you get in there? I say we flood the place with Starcrafts. Go get em' boys.

North Beach

Commander

Where is this blog? How do you get in there? I say we flood the place with Starcrafts. Go get em' boys.

http://www.iboats.com/blog/boat-restoration-liquid-limo-1966-starcraft-sunchief/

I'm pretty sure they have some regular folks dedicated to posting the blogs but one of them invited me to do a write up and now there's renewed interest in the Liquid Limo thread. I tried to place emphasis on the amount of help I received from forum posters during my restoration. Without Ez, Bob, Kev and the others I could have never put that boat together.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Click the link in N-B''s 1st post.......... Look around & you should find LL's too

North Beach

Commander

Once you get there go to the Restorations bar on the menu box and you can find Lake Lovers blog.

FishNmemories

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good readin' NB. These personal posting helped convince us to find our SS... and we have enjoyed ours every time out

Thanks for sharing
Rusty

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

I truly think you inspired US much more than you think.
We all rode a wave of emotional high and lows together.
I lived vicariously through the builds and it pushed me to suck it up and keep on the path.

North Beach

Commander

I truly think you inspired US much more than you think.
We all rode a wave of emotional high and lows together.
I lived vicariously through the builds and it pushed me to suck it up and keep on the path.
I would go out and work like a DAWG on that boat and before the shower I'd be on the PC uploading pics and posting. It really was a lot of fun. Heck I even had people plotting to go to my house and finish the project while I was out of the country. I consider you folks my friends-even E haha!