Please help me what is the production year, hp, and value of this antique Sea King?

rooster024

Recruit
Hello,
I just inherited this Old Ward Sea King and have been trying to figure out what year it was made, HP, and value as this is a running example not just for show!!Model 74GG9006 Serial No. 96271.
I know there is a market out there for these antiques (especially if they run). I realize it is a fickle market, but a market non the less.
Any help or info would be great. Also, if anyone wants to buy it, let me know. (Be fair to me...) ;)

Also have a mint condiiton West Bend 12 hp and an evinrude 6 hp. both motors have very little use and are immaculatly maintained. I have no idea on production year for either so if someone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.
West Bend 12hp Serial No. 1806 Model No. 12902
Evinrude 6hp serial no. 6802C-E08050

Please help me with this. As I said the Evinrude and West Bend are immaculate in condition and all 3 motors reliably run.
Thank you and have a great day!!

F_R

Supreme Mariner
Re: Please help me what is the production year, hp, and value of this antique Sea Kin

SeaKing is a 1947. Evinrude is a 1968. It'll take me a few minutes to look up the West Bend, unless somebody beats me to it.

I recently sold a good running 1954 Sea King for $75, all tuned up with new water pump & seals.

EDIT: West Bend 12902 is a 1959