Looking for a Sylvan Aluminum 22 Outboard Offshore Manual

lerussian

Recruit
Hello, I am new to this forum and new to working with boats. I recently purchased a 1993 Sylvan 22' Offshore Outboard Aluminum fishing boat. I want to replace the interior side paneling on the deck. The panels are plywood, covered with vinyl, and clamped to another panel that runs along the inside of the hull. But I want to know where the screws, bolts, etc connect so that I can plan how to remove and replace the panels.

(1) Can anyone provide some advice on how to remove those panels?
(2) Most importantly, does anyone know where I can find the service manual or repair manual for this model?

I tried calling Sylvan, the manufacturer, but I just get routed to boat dealers. They, in turn, have no idea where I can find a manual other than searching online. While the operator's manual would be useful, I mostly need a diagram of how the panels on the boat fit together.

I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Dirt_Farmer

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Looking for a Sylvan Aluminum 22 Outboard Offshore Manual

Outside of the factory, I doubt there is any kind of manual that shows how the boat is constructed. There may be some info/ or drawings in a sales brochure. My suggestion is to post up some pictures, and I bet some of the experts here will give you a good idea how to proceed.