Boat canvas kit... Where can I get them?

Homerr

Commander
Anyone know where I can get a canvas kit for my 2001 Bayliner Capri 215LX ?<br /><br />I have the normal top that came from the factory (not the Bimini).<br />I want the rest of the kit that closes the back of it off and the sides (windows etc...)<br /><br />I believe they are part numbers: <br />111232, 111099, 111100<br /><br />I'm hoping I can buy it someplace OTHER than the screw-learship?<br /><br />Does Bayliner make their own canvas kits, or have someone else do it? If so, can I get the kit directly from them and cut the middle-man out?<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />H.

Ben Konopacky

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Boat canvas kit... Where can I get them?

check the main top cancas for a mfg. tag ,or if none, ask the screw-lership who warrantees it and get the info. from them,if its bayliner ask for a rep.ather then where you bought..

Homerr

Commander

I looked at my canvas top, and all it has is a Bayliner part #, so it looks like I'm going to have to deal with the screw-learship, or go to a custom shop.<br /><br />Thanks for the help,<br /><br />H.

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner

Homerr - Overton's sells OEM replacement canvas for major boat models. You need to supply model number and year. The covers come in the original OEM. Also I have seen advertisements for canvas shops which have the original OEM Patterns for covers.