hull protection

shrew

Lieutenant
Re: hull protection

What are you trying to protect your hull from? Fender Rash?

H20Rat

Vice Admiral

First post on the site and linking to a commercial site? I smell scammer, or at least someone trying to send traffic to their product.

spoilsofwar

Lieutenant Junior Grade

That has got to be one of the most useless of the many useless products marketed to boaters. Looks like an anti-slip shower mat with a few grommet holes, and costs about four times as much.

If your fenders are leaving marks on your hull, you're either tied up improperly, your fenders are junk, or your fenders are hung improperly. Put fender covers on them if you're having problems, then there is no way they can leave marks.

sleepnsurf

Recruit

fender covers last a few months and are garbage....maybe you aren't as concerned with keeping your boat free from scratches as I am so thanks for the useless feedback. You must be a pro in boat protection.

That has got to be one of the most useless of the many useless products marketed to boaters. Looks like an anti-slip shower mat with a few grommet holes, and costs about four times as much.

If your fenders are leaving marks on your hull, you're either tied up improperly, your fenders are junk, or your fenders are hung improperly. Put fender covers on them if you're having problems, then there is no way they can leave marks.

spoilsofwar

Lieutenant Junior Grade

fender covers last a few months and are garbage....maybe you aren't as concerned with keeping your boat free from scratches as I am so thanks for the useless feedback. You must be a pro in boat protection.

Looks like OP confirmed smokingcrater's suspicions :D

Besides, my feedback was genuine. Tell me this ISNT a non-slip bathmat in disguise and priced four times higher?

hullmat.jpg

bathmat.jpg