She's a beauty......My pride and joy

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: She's a beauty......My pride and joy

Boat of Us, love the boat. Its what I've been looking for but unable to find. I had to settle for a 22ft hardtop (Johnstone reefrunna) - cant stand up under top which is a bit of a pain.<br /><br />Your web page went down before all pictures where loaded but I'll try later. Was it originally an inboard ?(deisel for me eventually)<br /><br />Beds in cabin? <br /><br />Love the rear canopy, very passenger friendly. Can you fully inclose if need be?<br /><br />Aldo

Boat of Us

Seaman

Hi Aldo<br /><br />Thanks for your reply. <br />Ya, I also love this style of boat. I find it has lots of charm. Not too many around unless your from the Maritimes(Canada)Or in Maine (USA) Unfortunatly it is a outboard. I would have prefer a nice little deisel but I don't really have room for it. <br />As for the cabin, it's not really a live in, but there is room to sleep in the bow. I can't fully inclose the canopy but in case of bad weather I just zip down the aft section. <br />I'll be transporting it to the marina next week. I can hardly wait!!! :D :D <br /><br />Safe sailing....

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Boat of Us,<br /><br />That's a vessel to be very proud of - she's a real beauty. I suspect she'll turn a few heads this summer and for many summers to come.<br /><br />Congrats and enjoy.<br /><br />Tcube

Kesh

Petty Officer 1st Class

yes, no doubt, a beauty. Very nice boat !<br /><br />Would like to see bigger pictures.<br /><br />Enjoy !

D

DJ

An absolute-Gem!<br /><br />Hat's off to ya!

Link

Rear Admiral

Boat of Us <br />Going to boating in style this summer EH!<br />Looks great all around. Lady as some nice lines! <br />Gota love that Polyurethane paint. I did a custom car with that same white polyurethane paint and it turned out just like your boat! Pretty<br /><br />Link

Boat of Us

Seaman

Thanks for all your replies guys :) <br /><br />And yes I'll be turning lots of heads this summer but not only because of the boat,<br /> but because I'm a .......GIRL!! :eek: <br /><br />Have a nice day

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Gasp !! A GIRL.. with a nice boat. How cool is that? Seriously it's a beautiful boat... congratulations.

cjones4@hvc.rr.com

Petty Officer 2nd Class

A girl! With a nice boat like that and a Parrot Head to boot. Will you marry me? :)

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Boat of Us...that's a real fine craft...a real beauty...just a Thought :cool:

Boat of Us

Seaman

Hi Mooner<br /><br />What the heck is a Parrot head??? :rolleyes: <br /><br />And sorry, but I'm already spoken for..... :D

bruoff

Petty Officer 3rd Class

A "Parrot Head", is a fan of Jimmy Buffet! He has a song "Changes in latitudes-----" Jimmy's music brought me from the Bluegrass State to the shores<br />of St. Josephs Sound. <br /><br />"Long live Margaritaville" :D

Boat of Us

Seaman

Jeese I should have known........<br /><br />When I was down in key West, that was one of the major attractions<br /><br />Margarita Ville :cool:

cjones4@hvc.rr.com

Petty Officer 2nd Class

And sorry, but I'm already spoken for..... <br />
Ahh, the story of my life,,, a day late and a dollar short. ;) <br /><br /> Happy boating with that beauty.