See subscriptions

Seevee

Seaman
All,

I know this is probably the wrong place to post, but no forum problems categories.....

How does one find their own subscriptions?

Larry

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Re: See subscriptions

At the top of the page go to quick links!

jdlough

Master Chief Petty Officer

At the top, in middle...

Quick Links > Subscribed Threads

TilliamWe

Banned

Or go to "Settings" and in one click you get only your subscriptions that have new posts since your last visit. (with an additional click whent he page loads, you can view all your subscriptions)

Seevee

Seaman

Thanks, Got it... not user friendly, but figured it out.

Seevee

Seaman

OK,

Didn't work, I posted a new thread a few days ago, that didn't show up. How would I search threads that I started???

Thx

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Place your cursor on your user name and if you click it....... it will say View Forum Posts

It displays all of your reply's

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

OK,

Didn't work, I posted a new thread a few days ago, that didn't show up. How would I search threads that I started???

Thx

It's really easy, and trust me any forum with as many options available to the user is not going to learned in and instant. It takes time to learn all about anything. But what you are trying to find out is so easy for you to find.
When you log in, at the top right of any forum page, just click on Profile then when your profile comes up, look on the left side under your name and just below it is a link that says Find latest started threads If you click on that, you will find all your started threads.

Look around the forum, click on the buttons an links, there are all kind of things to learn to make it easier to use.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Apparently I'm subscribed to over 4300 threads.

How'd that happen?

I usually bookmark the ones I want to follow return to of reference.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

If you post in a thread, you are automatically subscribed.
On each forums main page, you should see a little green circle with a white check mark in it next to the threads you replied to.