Need help identifying my boat

Hey guys!

Looking for some help identifying the make/manufacturer of my boat. There are no identifying badges on the boat whatsoever. I do believe the year should be between 1974 and 1979. It is 20 feet long and 7 feet wide.
Closest match I could find was a 1974 Wellcraft V-20 Fisherman.
Boat Album:
http://aaroncorkum.imgur.com/boat
Any help is much appreciated!

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Need help identifying my boat

Hey guys!

Looking for some help identifying the make/manufacturer of my boat. There are no identifying badges on the boat whatsoever. I do believe the year should be between 1974 and 1979. It is 20 feet long and 7 feet wide.
Closest match I could find was a 1974 Wellcraft V-20 Fisherman.
Boat Album:
http://aaroncorkum.imgur.com/boat
Any help is much appreciated!

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... What's the Hin #,..?? What does the registration call it,..??

Thanks Bond-o! Seems like a great place so far :)

No HIN # that I can find...I really really hope the original owner didn't do some transom work and forget to put this back on...I could be without an answer for quite some time without it as I now realize a HIN # is very important in boat identification...Also, the boat is a recent purchase and isn't registered yet. Previous registration doesn't list any details.

Bondo

Staff member

Thanks Bond-o! Seems like a great place so far :)

No HIN # that I can find...I really really hope the original owner didn't do some transom work and forget to put this back on...I could be without an answer for quite some time without it as I now realize a HIN # is very important in boat identification...Also, the boat is a recent purchase and isn't registered yet. Previous registration doesn't list any details.

Ayuh,... If it was registered, it HAS to list the Manufacturer.... and a hin #....