Decent Storage travel Cover required

madmans

Seaman Apprentice
Hi Guys ,I wanted to buy a Travel Cover for my 1983 22 foot Starcraft Ilander, What type of cover and Material do you guys Suggest? I wanted something that was well made and would last a while Thankyou Mike

wlg

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Decent Storage travel Cover required

600D thick. Price depends on brand and where you buy it. Mine is Classic Accessories and aside from fading is holding up really well. It's been on the boat for 1 1/2 yrs.

madmans

Seaman Apprentice

600D thick. Price depends on brand and where you buy it. Mine is Classic Accessories and aside from fading is holding up really well. It's been on the boat for 1 1/2 yrs.
Thanx sunbrella seems tough as heck Material. Do you know if any company makes a cover that will fit the 22 foot starcraft Ilander properly for storage and travel? I tried multiple times to get the iboat cover section to work but had zero luck with it. Thanx again Mike

pmillar

Petty Officer 1st Class

If you want to tow it with the cover on, you probably want a custom fitted cover.

ricohman

Lieutenant Commander

I have a 22.5 ft Islander and bought one of the covers here on iboats. Made by Carver and fits very well.
Its called Aqua Shield but it is anything but water proof. I am covering it with a $20 poly tarp. I don't think its even water resistant.
I spent nearly $500 on this cover and I can't recommend Carver. Let me know what you come up with!