I really did it this time...

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
So today my wife is working as a Red Cross Volunteer in Colorado Springs for the Fire victims, unfortunately my wife and I do not always get to share our weekends together due to our jobs (I work on Sunday) and kids and other stuff so I decided to take my best friend and his wife to the lake, My best friend needs it since he has a pretty stressful job and this has been one of those weeks, I can't think of a better way then to spend some time on the lake and then some seat time on the Harleys!

and thats where everything went wrong LOL!!

So we have a great half day on the lake but with storm clouds brewing we figured we should cut it short and headed to the ramp, loaded the boat and when I was buckling the transom straps my buddies wife asked me a good question and I was trying to answer it for her when I lost track of what I was doing and BLAM I mean I saw stars, yep I got blasted by the @#$%^ transom strap(you know the ones where you pull the strap tight and then pull the lever down 180 degrees and it synches it up) right in the beak!

Broke my nose again for the umpteenth time and probably need stitches too but that will wait until after the Harley ride!!

And NO YOUR NOT GETTING PICS EITHER!!

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Re: I really did it this time...

I am glad I swallowed trhe last mouthfull of rum and and coke before I read this or the screen would have looked like the sprinkler hit it!

BAHAAAAA

Sorry about your SHNOZ old man, but that was funny!!!

BTW, I got the plate on the motor cycle today, have not run legally on pavement for at least 20 years, should be interesting!!!

ROB OUT!!

CaptainKickback

Lieutenant Junior Grade

But was your wife upset that she couldn't go boating? Priorities, right? lol

Anyway, I guess it could have been worse. Good luck.

Sea ya...

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

You know the rules.

If there aren't any photos, it didn't happen.

Sorry for the pain.

aspeck

Staff member

Don't worry, Lipp, after the swelling goes down and the cut heals, no one will know it ever happened! LOL! Sorry to laugh at your pain, but YOU started it! Think on the good side, maybe it straightened that schnoz out a wee bit!?!?!

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I have the same straps and can't figure out how that could happen. You must have tried hard! Sure would have made a great vid...:D I feel your pain......... Well, not really. :p

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Okay, so let me get this straight................ you went to the lake without your lovely wife and SHE broke your nose! Serves you right! :D

puddle jumper

Captain

You know those woman. They have powers beyond any mans ability.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Yeah I can't wait to see her, she has been working to help the Fire victims with the Red Cross and has no idea LOL