100+ degrees so---

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant
I added some shade to the front where the wife fishes- Great deal on the umbrella at Acadamey, $38 OTD- Cranks up & down & has a locking tilt- Used a screw in seat base set i had on hand- Makes a world of difference!

45 505.jpg45 503.jpg45 506.jpg

Nightfisher-

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 100+ degrees so---

Great idea! I used to use a beach umbrella through a piece of pvc bolted to the back of one of my chairs before I got my bimini..

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

I have made a PVC frame to attach to the front of the boat and throw up a 8 x 10 tarp across it all the way back on the bimni, it covers all of the boat like that.

junkman41

Petty Officer 1st Class

100 degrees you will need all the shade you can get. looks good

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant

Thanks- The wife is proud of me - Might get some boat-----------Never mind :redface:

The Rooster

Ensign

Thanks- The wife is proud of me - Might get some boat-----------Never mind :redface:

NOOKIE, NOOKIE !!! I remember what that was like. Great custom touch w/ the umbrella. Also love the flag on the engine cover. Looks like an E-Tech to me.

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant

NOOKIE, NOOKIE !!! I remember what that was like. Great custom touch w/ the umbrella. Also love the flag on the engine cover. Looks like an E-Tech to me.

Thats the word i was looking for-
Got the decal 3 4th of Julys ago - My '87 110 Johnson decals were kind of thread bare-

workerbee606

Seaman

Boss Hawg I like it ! I ust got my first toon last monday and already realized I need more shade than a single 9' bimini offers but dont have the money this month for another bimini. I think I could do what you have and that would work great till I have the cash for another matching bimini.

The Rooster

Ensign

Boss Hawg I like it ! I ust got my first toon last monday and already realized I need more shade than a single 9' bimini offers but dont have the money this month for another bimini. I think I could do what you have and that would work great till I have the cash for another matching bimini.

Yes "Bee", I've seen some go as far as install some grommets on the umbrella and tie down to the rails so they could run +/- 15 mph w/o losing the umbrella.

junkman41

Petty Officer 1st Class

my entire deck is covered, and I plan on keeping it covered tomorrow its going to be a hot one

Jack

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

The tarp rig I made ran a total of 25.00 and it sure works very well. I used 3 pieces of 1 1/2 pvc pipe 2, 6 foot sectons get tied to the front rail with a 8 foot piece with 90 degree elbows across the deck with a 10 x 8 tarp tied off in the front and ran back and tied off on the bimni. Real handy when extra shade is needed.