94 merc 175 fuel supply issues

94SkiRay

Recruit
I have a 94 merc v175 efi xri and after sitting for 3 years on side of fathers house, we pulled her out to get ready for my family. After draining gas, changing fuel line to the motor, new inline filter, primer bulb, and cleaning the final fuel filter she cranked fine. After about 45sec we notice no water flowing throw the pee hole. We shut it down and put new water pump kit in, change all water lines, and added 9 gal of gas. Now she runs for 15 sec then dies out. I have narrowed it down to fuel supply.

This is what I have figured out so far.
1st When engine dies it needs 1/2 a pump of primer bulb to refire.
2nd When engine is running the primer bulb pulses.
3rd Tech Manual say to the test the electric fuel pump I should.. Get 12.5v 0n + side and - side with key off. Thats right. With key "on" motor off I should get 12.5v on +side and 1-3v on neg side for 30 sec then - rises to 12.5v. What i get is 12.5v on neg and pos, and electric fuel pump kinda double clicks in 15 sec intervals, these clicks drop the neg voltage to 3.2v every other click. Then manual says problem is "Fuel Pump* / ECM *test fuel pump for electrical opperation".
4th No fuel going to final fuel filter from the electric pump.

How do I test The pump its self? Could it be the compression or "pulse pump"? Have you ever had this problem? Any tips and advis would be nice. I am pretty handy with a wrench and have good buddy that is a golf course mechanic by trade, who rebuilt his 69 evinrude electro ****.

This is a very clean boat and motor that I grew up towed behind, and now its time to get my daughter out in it!