Corner casting measurements way off, Help!!

571COALTON

Cadet
OK, dont laugh, but here is a picture of the corner castings that I ordered. As you can see, I was way off on the measurements. Can someone tell me how to measure for the correct ones, or better yet, send me a link to the correct ones I need to buy.photo (3).jpg

571COALTON

Cadet
Re: Corner casting measurements way off, Help!!

We did measure the other castings, and I cant find nothing to match everything is too short. Is there a special way that you are supposed to measure them?

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant

OK, dont laugh, but here is a picture of the corner castings that I ordered. As you can see, I was way off on the measurements. Can someone tell me how to measure for the correct ones, or better yet, send me a link to the correct ones I need to buy.View attachment 154824

Its not so much the wrong size but wrong angle--The new is a 90 degree corner- Looks like you need a 90 degree sweep if that makes sense? Don't really know any other way to put it.
The link snowfish posted looks right - Bet if you call them they will know what you need-

571COALTON

Cadet

thanks, I printed that out to take home to show the hub. When we measured, it is 18" from corner to corner going around the outside of the curve

571COALTON

Cadet

well, not sure what 90 degree sweep mean, but I did call the company, it was Great Lakes Skipper, I was told by the girl that answered the phone that they are a warehouse and do not offer support WTH!! I'm still calling and searching!

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

A sweep 90 has a wider radius than a standard 90:

Sweep 90:

78_1_.jpg
Standard 90:

90.jpg