Android App?

FishermanSE

Cadet
Is there an iboats android app? One for the whole site would be great, but one dedicated to the form would be convenient as well. Any idea if one is in development?

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Android App?

Scroll down to the bottom of this page, and click on "Mobile Site" in the blue nav bar.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mobile.jpg
    Mobile.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0

toneeees

Administrator

Is there an iboats android app? One for the whole site would be great, but one dedicated to the form would be convenient as well. Any idea if one is in development?

A mobile app for the entire website is definitely a good idea. I will check to see if something is in the works!

Thanks Don for pointing out where the link is to view the mobile version! Fisherman, when you are viewing the forums from your phone, it should default to the mobile version. If it does not, then please let me know!

Thanks,
Tony

BoatDrinksQ5

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeah the mobile version of the site is pretty legit!

Just bookmark it and have a link from your homescreen or app folder.

FishermanSE

Cadet

Thanks Don for pointing out where the link is to view the mobile version! Fisherman, when you are viewing the forums from your phone, it should default to the mobile version. If it does not, then please let me know!

Tony, this is the first time I've seen the mobile site, definitely doesn't default on my phone. HTC dinc2 android version 2.3.4. Wow, I need a new phone.

toneeees

Administrator

Tony, this is the first time I've seen the mobile site, definitely doesn't default on my phone. HTC dinc2 android version 2.3.4. Wow, I need a new phone.

It could be that Android is at version 4.0, but it should be looking for the "Android" browser not what version it is. I'll have to look into this, thank you for pointing it out.

PS After you've selected the mobile version once, it should save it in your browser and always be the mobile version unless you clear your browsing history.