Wellcraft Coastal 252 Fighting Lady Yellow

paulperth

Recruit
G,Day.

My first post and I almost feel guilty for asking for something right off however, I am getting know where fast so if you could help me that would be fantastic.

Can anyone help me with the Fighting lady Yellow paint code, I know you can buy it pre made but I only have a few faded areas that need respraying and want to get some paint made up rather than buy huge amounts. I have tried Wellcraft but no response. I suppose unless I want to buy a new boat they arn't interested.

Any help or some direction would be greatly apprecitaed

Thanks

Paul

My boat is a 2005 Coastal 252

john day

Cadet
Re: Wellcraft Coastal 252 Fighting Lady Yellow

Paul, if your finish is factory it should be gelcoat not paint. I'm pretty sure Spectrum Gelcoat made the gelcoat for your boat. Google that name and you will find what you need there. On the not getting any response from Wellcraft, if you called a dealer maybe they weren't helpful, I have called Wellcraft Boats on gelcoat questions and they have been very helpful. Good Luck, John

paulperth

Recruit
Re: Wellcraft Coastal 252 Fighting Lady Yellow

Thanks John I will try and call them

Paul, if your finish is factory it should be gelcoat not paint. I'm pretty sure Spectrum Gelcoat made the gelcoat for your boat. Google that name and you will find what you need there. On the not getting any response from Wellcraft, if you called a dealer maybe they weren't helpful, I have called Wellcraft Boats on gelcoat questions and they have been very helpful. Good Luck, John