Cincinnati Area Boaters?

Slide

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm looking for some new boating buddies in and around Cincinnati! We generally put in at Schmidt field and go hang out around Riverbend, though we do also spend some time right above Meldahl dam and Caesars Creek once in a blue moon.

Give a shout if you see us around - it's the big maroon Maxum, still named "Oblivious When Wet!" (really need to get around to getting the new name decals...)

bthessel

Cadet
Re: Cincinnati Area Boaters?

I'm looking for some new boating buddies in and around Cincinnati! We generally put in at Schmidt field and go hang out around Riverbend, though we do also spend some time right above Meldahl dam and Caesars Creek once in a blue moon.

Give a shout if you see us around - it's the big maroon Maxum, still named "Oblivious When Wet!" (really need to get around to getting the new name decals...)

We are up on Ceasar Creek most weekends. I will look for you. maroon Maxum here also (1900 SR2)

specialk

Cadet

We are up at Caesar Creek most weekends as well. I will look for both of you. Typically we go out on Saturdays. We have a blue / white Glastron GT-185.

dmtalon

Petty Officer 3rd Class

New boater here, live just outside the 275 loop in Indiana. I plan to go to Brookville Sunday and check it out. Just put the boat in the water for the first time last Monday (on the Piankatank River in Virginia) Had it in the water on the river, and the tip of the Chesapeak Bay (Gwynn Island). We were visiting family, and picked up the boat the day before we left... Probably not the smartest thing to do but all went well.

I've been around boats on-and-off most of my life, just never owned one until last week!

What do you guys do on the river mostly? Raft/float or watersports?