Happy father's guys

FishNmemories

Petty Officer 1st Class
As my son is working today he came over yesterday with pizza and strawberry shortcake for desert. We headed out to spend some time with my Mom/his grandma too. It was great to visit with them both.

Today I'm going to hook up with my Dad for some Father's Day Cheer. I hope you fellas get to spend some time with family and friends too!!

Once again Happy Father's Day:)

PS: My daughter called wished me a Happy Father's Day...Spent a long visit with my Dad this afternoon...I now feel completely blessed. Oh daughter says there is a package coming this week for me...Thank you sweetheart. :)

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Happy father's guys

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's.

FishN glad you got to see you're boy. Mine took me fishing yesterday night, priceless.

CoffeeHound

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just wonder how many of us fathers did not receive a notice
from any of their "Kids" that this be Fathers day ? Out of 6 i got one call call !

Seems we fathers are always on the short end of the stick -- Just looks at Valintines day !!
Do we get the same level of consideration ?? I have never seen any of that from my side of the lake !!
Beginning to think i have been a throw-away Father !!

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

I just wonder how many of us fathers did not receive a notice
from any of their "Kids" that this be Fathers day ? Out of 6 i got one call call !

Seems we fathers are always on the short end of the stick -- Just looks at Valintines day !!
Do we get the same level of consideration ?? I have never seen any of that from my side of the lake !!
Beginning to think i have been a throw-away Father !!

They're never too old for a good whuppin', get em'. I know all about the short end of the stick, it goes with the territory though. Us Dad's have broad shoulders, and patience for all the people who know more than us. I think I'm getting a little back from when I was younger:eek:. Hang in there, you are not alone!

magnumdeke

Chief Petty Officer

Happy fathers day to all, my boys are with me tonight, caught the end of the race and now they are working on supper and shortly it will be NBA finals time!!! I LOVE MY SONS!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers to all!!!!!!!

jbing81

Chief Petty Officer

Happy Father's Day guys!! I had a blast today, the whole family went out for a sail on my father's boat. Here is a picture of my daughter helping grandpa at the helm!

facebook_511520959jpg.jpg

jbing81

Chief Petty Officer

Its not often we all get to spend some time together as whole family. I really do look forward to days like today!!!
IMAG0721.jpg

JD in Milwaukee

Petty Officer 1st Class

Went out tonight with my 75 year old dad and my buddy for some Lake Michigan fishing. The company was great, the fishing was not. We went 1 for 1. A nice chinook about 16lbs. But not another strike.

bam-bam

Seaman

Here's Dad piloting my Starcraft on Father's Day.

b506b426.jpg

Good times. Dad won't always be here, tell him how you feel TODAY.

barato2

Commander

and to pile on a bit, go do stuff like this with him while he still can. my dad (who used to take me and bro to lots of boat shows when we were kids, but always put the $ into ejjicatin the brats instead of boats) is still here but he doesn't have much boating left. i had been hoping to take him out in the sailboat but his physical condition just won't allow it.