Many "props" to you guys. You rock! Seriously.

gwizzar

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I just want to thank each and every one of you guys, I know recognition of every iboat member is impossible, but special thanks to *aChris, fisher, Bond-O, *Don S., and the many others that have provided me great insight in regards to doing these properly and not cutting corners. I am in the process of converting basically all automotive engine parts to marine parts and dealing with a mess of slipshod wiring from a knucklehead that replaced the original motor of a 1982 Renken 18-footer with a small-block 350 automotive engine... carb, intake manifold, distributor, alternator, were all automotive and the wires were simply spliced (sometimes in 2 - 3 foot sections) simply by twisting together and wrapping (not generously) with black electrical tape. I am stripping her down and doing it right with your shared wisdom, knowledge, experiences, advice on doing things right for functionality and safety. I appreciate every one of you for providing me your time, consideration , and tolerating my questions that are coming from a "newbie/cherry" status. Thanks again to all! I appreciate it and hope to congregate with boaters of your stature when this vessel is approved to be underway. Thumbs up!:)