2004 20 CC Palm Beach w/ 2004 yamaha 150hp 4 stroke in good condition, need help

ctrevis7

Seaman
I am looking at buying one but dont know very much at all about the palm beach brand. any one have one or know anything about them? do there hulls have any wood in them? Pros and Cons would be awesome!

boat does have i guess its called a grab rail? in the front of the boat i guess to hold on to when in rough waters, how hard is it to take on of those off/put back on?

if everything is in good working order what would be a reasonable price?

any help is greatly apreciated!!!!

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral
Re: 2004 20 CC Palm Beach w/ 2004 yamaha 150hp 4 stroke in good condition, need help

good medium quality boat; popular b/c of price point, easy to maintain. 150 is the right motor. Don't worry about wood unless it's been stored for 2 years full of fresh water. When you get it, don't store it for 2 years full of fresh water and you will have no problems.

The front rails, I suppose, could be removed but it's not something you would do regularly. Why would you? My 21' has one, at first I wondered if it would be in the way but it's not. Maybe if you fly fish it would.

Can't guess price; don't know where you are. $12-18K?