So you think you have immigration issues!

rbh

Fleet Admiral
So there this guy that thinks he can slip into "CANADA" by walking across Niagra Falls on a cable strung from both sides!

WTH!!

I am betting one of our finest RCMP members on horse back will meet him in the middle and ask him what he has to declare! :D

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander
Re: So you think you have immigration issues!

All I can say is thats one crazy SOB! But he's making it look easy He's actually talknig to the commentators as he's doing the walk.

rbh

Fleet Admiral

According to ABC news he is in Canadian air space I hope we don't have to scrammble the worn out
f-18s!

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

It's just a big plot to smuggle Canadian cigarettes into the U.S for resale on his way back home.:rolleyes:

dwco5051

Commander

Now he is on the north side will he have to pay the VAT on that pole he brought with him?

southkogs

Staff member

Does anyone have any incandescent light bulbs he can bring back across with him?

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

oh sure your all wound up over one illegal alien yet all the while your just fine with undocumented Canadian Geese crossing illegally into the US

Flipping Canadians....

southkogs

Staff member

... wait: Kingsford charcoal ... Canada Geese ... hmmmmmmm ...

Tell ya' what, you guys keep the incandescent bulbs and Walinda - send down a couple of cases of Molson and we'll keep the Geese!

I'm guessing Jigngrub has a secret BBQ recipe that will do wonders on Goose :)

Bigprairie1

Commander

oh sure your all wound up over one illegal alien yet all the while your just fine with undocumented Canadian Geese crossing illegally into the US

Lipp...those aren't geese....they are unmanned drones....disguised as geese. But wait....thats not the real kicker here....thats not goose poop they are dropping.
BP;):D:)

rbh

Fleet Admiral

MMMM, BBQed greasy goose guts.

You wanna talk flare ups in the Q, YIKES! LOL

rivermouse

Senior Chief Petty Officer

No one will be making jokes later when the LARGE GROWING SURPLUS decides to move north...Nothing will stop it . There will be thousands and thousands of ropes across every river.lake and pond .....no joke ...

hostage

Lieutenant

It would be nice if it was always that quick and easy to get to Canada and back. Going to Canada you drop a couple a bucks wave and your in. Coming back to the US takes forever. I bet he can cross from Canada to the US quicker than I can on any given day. Seems like a challange in Top Gear.