Starchief

skullbus

Cadet
Would any of the cuddy owners have some pictures or measurement's for the original seat's that were in my 1964 Starchief ? I think I would like to stand and fold the seat down out of the way or sit down when needed as the deck area is limited ! Thank's Dan

barato2

Commander
Re: Starchief

Dan--

i also have a 64 Starchief with the orig folding seats and will be happy to get you some pix if i can find em. what measurements did you need specifically?

barato2

Commander

i looked but apparently all of my pix of the boat before the seats came out are on my old computer (i need to get a big external hard drive to dump em all). will be happy to shoot you whatever you need and take whatever measurements you need...let me know what you want. and maybe PM me an email address if you want high-res versions of any pics.

Gibbles

Lieutenant Commander

tagging to see pictures, my starchief was missing the rear deck seats, but I do have everything that was in the cabin

rheagler

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Garelick makes the hardware for the folding seats. It's a bit pricey but I think it will be worth the expense. The kit has the hinges and sockets that fit on the bottom of the seat for the leg. I opted for the "H" style leg, a single leg is also available. I think on the original setup the hinges/leg sockets attached directly to the bottom of the seats. I made plates out of 3/16 aluminum so I could put the seats on swivel bases. Let me know if you want some close up pics.