430B Power Steering Pump Bracket

Mustang Blue

Cadet
My bracket broke in half while I was out this weekend. All the schematics I see are not set up like mine. Does anyone else have it set up like this and if so do you have a part number for the bracket? Thank you in advance for any information.

There is actually a steel rod mounted to the engine, that comes up 12" or so. The pump attaches to the top of that.

IMAG1005.jpgIMAG1006.jpgIMAG1007.jpg

Mustang Blue

Cadet
Re: 430B Power Steering Pump Bracket

Yeah I looked at that schematic, however mine is set up different, I'm starting to wonder if the previous owner did some customizing. Attached is another picture. Thank you for the response Don.
430B PS Pump.jpg

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Wouldn't be the first 20+ year old boat/engine that was "Customized" by an owner.

Mustang Blue

Cadet

Yeah, I'm sure:) Now I need to search for a bracket that at least matches up with the holes on my current bracket.

nowwhat!

Cadet

I know this thread is a little old but how did you fix this? I am looking for a bracket that will allow me to mount a gm power steering pump up high enough to clear the manifold. The steering/alt combined bracket I have is to low and the bolts and hose connectors hit the manifold. Where you able to positively id your setup? Thanks